- "The New media strategy represented a brave move for us and was a resounding success. Not only did we capture the imagination of the nation but we also delivered for the business" - Lysa Hardy T-Mobile UK
- "Embrace teh oppahtunity" - Social media presents an opportunity to engage with people
- Advocacy, Attention, Awareness and Action are the 4 pillars of
- Businesses need evangelists
- Today people are social consumers
- Tackle the Why question - why did you start a business? Highlight that story so people can connect with you and buy into your philosophy straight away - trigger the emotional response.
- It is important to thank people - personalise the thank you message - Form a connection with the consumer.
- "We dont just
OK so the talks quotes and facts are flying in and the priority is to feed the body and mind so this update is more a list of quotes and random thoughts but I will write m ore detailed report after the event on the goings on at the Digital Stage at the Dublin Web Summit ( #websummit) Quotes from the mid-morning session at the Dublin Web Summit
- Shortest & best SEO advice "Great SEO is not about search engines-is about solving for
So Xava has a front row seat at the Dublin Web Summit and tweeting live Updates - Follow us:) The summary of the morning session so far
- Social Media marketing is here to stay and more and more people are talking about it.
- Mobile Marketing is important and companies can not afford to ignore it.
- "Mobile is red hot" Hubert Grealish
- "Go forth and Be awesome"
Social Media Brings Business Full Circle!
Social Business from the 20th Century
In the 60s-70s, social business was acceptable. Housewives who needed to earn some money or kill time or both resorted to becoming the Avon lady or having Tupperware parties. While these 2 social businesses had a certain negative or laughable image attached to them, todays social media networking is not hugely different from the 2 social
How to Facebook for Businesses?
As promised in one of my previous blogs, I am analysing the various social networking sites that are the most important today. Facebook is the leader of the pack by far. As this infographic shows - it has a huge penetration footprint all across the world. There are 845Million active users on Facebook every day.
This represents a huge opportunity for marketeers to reach audiences around the
Using Wordpress for Website Design
Wordpress has become one of the most widely used tools for website design. It is a highly flexible and customisable solution to website design. It is also supported by the largest number of website hosting companies as the blogging tool of choice. And above all it is FREE.
Benefits of Wordpress
The benefits of using wordpress for website design are many. The biggest benefit is that it allows people to be online in a few minutes. It
Why social media networking and the future of business go hand in hand?
In my opinion social media pages are not isolated resources, They should be used in a way that maximises a business' reputation as the expert in its field and to drive traffic to the business website. The conversion rate can be kept high by keeping the quality of the engagement high with your customer. This process will lead to higher revenues if the customers are looked after.
To Facebook or not to Facebook! Google before you Tweet!
Social Media Networking for Business
Our world is changing and the business world is no different. 10 years ago no one had heard of social media networking and no had even contemplated using it as a business tool. Today companies rely on the social media websites to create chatter between customers, have interactions with their customers. Last but not least, companies use social media for customer supoprt. The upside of doing this
Why is the connection between Small Businesses and The Internet so important?
If you run a small business or a sole trader in start-up mode - the chances are you are relying on word of mouth for your business. Have you ever considered having a website?
Internet Connection Speeds
According to the CSO,
"Internet access in households has increased over the period 2007-2011 with an estimated 78% now connected to the internet compared with 72% in 2010 and 57% in 2007."
The research also shows