At Xava we are continuously listening to our customers to create services and products that help businesses increase their sales and expand their reach. So we are delighted to announce our innovative DIY SEO Masterclasses.
SEO is the best way of making your business website to as many people all over the world as possible through legitimate techniques that make your content rank higher in the Search Engine Ranking Pages or SERPs. The ultimate goal is to appear on Page 1
Now you have a product to sell, a story to tell to go with the product but you dont how to sell in the internet? Welcome to the world of Digital Marketing. Lets establish a few small ground rules
- You drive the website content including the layout.
- You own the business
- Digital Marketers help you present the content so it reaches the widest possible audience.
- Fundamentals of traditional business still remain
Xava had a front row seat at the Digital Stage at the Dublin Web Summit. It was an exciting time in the Xava lifeline as it allowed me to hear from experts what is current in the world of digital business and marketing. I updated the live blog on both days with quotes and tweets so this write-up is more a collection of my thoughts from the two days.
The digital stage had
- "The New media strategy represented a brave move for us and was a resounding success. Not only did we capture the imagination of the nation but we also delivered for the business" - Lysa Hardy T-Mobile UK
- "Embrace teh oppahtunity" - Social media presents an opportunity to engage with people
- Advocacy, Attention, Awareness and Action are the 4 pillars of
- Businesses need evangelists
- Today people are social consumers
- Tackle the Why question - why did you start a business? Highlight that story so people can connect with you and buy into your philosophy straight away - trigger the emotional response.
- It is important to thank people - personalise the thank you message - Form a connection with the consumer.
- "We dont just
OK so the talks quotes and facts are flying in and the priority is to feed the body and mind so this update is more a list of quotes and random thoughts but I will write m ore detailed report after the event on the goings on at the Digital Stage at the Dublin Web Summit ( #websummit) Quotes from the mid-morning session at the Dublin Web Summit
- Shortest & best SEO advice "Great SEO is not about search engines-is about solving for
So Xava has a front row seat at the Dublin Web Summit and tweeting live Updates - Follow us:) The summary of the morning session so far
- Social Media marketing is here to stay and more and more people are talking about it.
- Mobile Marketing is important and companies can not afford to ignore it.
- "Mobile is red hot" Hubert Grealish
- "Go forth and Be awesome"