This is intended to be an easy guide to understanding Twitter from Day 0. This is aimed at people who are just starting out on their Tweeting Journey.
- Step 1 - Identify Your Business Goal Like any other business activity, your Social Media efforts should have a solid strategy behind them. You can not just dive in and out! To get consistent and good results, you have to put in a lot of effort into your social media interaction. Also, remember that social
You already have a website and have not changed it in a long long time. There are multiple reasons why you want to redevelop the site. You might want to
- Make the website look more modern and in tune with time
- Make sure that the website appeals to the new wave of people viewing your site on the internet
- Make sure that your website is responsive
- Add E-Commerce to your site
- Make sure that you refresh the website for
As a business or an individual you have decided that you need a website after reading my previous Top-Ten blog, Why does Your Business Need a Website? You need to answer a few more questions before you agree on the website design and development process. Here is a list of the Top Ten things to consider before your website goes from an idea to a concept
Have you ever been asked the question What do you want in life? Just like the answer to that question is not, I want to be happy!, the answer to Why Your Business Needs a website is not , Everyone has one these days!
Top 10 Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Website
A website is a strategic tool for any business and requires ongoing investment and commitment